Accommodation Near Phoenix Market City, Chennai
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Phoenix Market City
Top hotels near Phoenix Market City
Getting ready for your adventure to Phoenix Market City? Don't set off until you've read through these handy tips and tricks.
This attraction is certainly not the only drawcard the much-loved city of Chennai has up its sleeve.
Pick a room from any of the 14 hotels near Phoenix Market City. The ITC Grand Chola, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Chennai is only 2 kilometres away. If you're unable to stay there, look into the facilities at the Park Hyatt Chennai or the Hilton Chennai, 2 kilometres and 3 kilometres away, respectively.
If you're exploring on a shoestring budget, there are some economical options. How about you have a look at the Green Meadows Resort and the Brownstar Boutique Hotel?
If you'd like to treat yourself, you're certain to love the area's upscale, luxury hotels. The Westin Chennai Velachery, 0.4 kilometres away, and the Lemon Tree Hotel Chennai, 2 kilometres, are both recommended options.
To really make the most of your day, make your first stop at Café Coffee Day. Near Phoenix Market City, it's great for a caffeine hit. When you're ready for a full meal, take a seat at The Westin Chennai Velachery. As evening sets in and you're thinking about a drink, stroll over to Mainland China.
Other Things to Do Near Phoenix Market CityAfter you've left Phoenix Market City, check what else is happening nearby:
- Hike through Guindy National Park, where the environment of native plants and animals is being safeguarded for generations to come.
- Meander around the fields and have a yarn with the employees at Guindy Snake Park, a visitor-friendly farm that offers tourists a look-in at country life in the area.
- Those itching to understand the policies and procedures that impact upon the local community should head over to Raj Bhavan.
- If you're overwhelmed by the stresses of travelling, take a day off and kick back with a screening at Devi Cineplex.
- Make some time to stop by Chennai Snake Park. You'll be happy knowing that the critters there are happy and safe.
Not quite sure how you should get to Phoenix Market City? One possibility is going by rail. It's a simple trip to the closest station, Guindy, and then a walk of 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Phoenix Market City?
Hotels in Phoenix Market City start at AU$64 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.