Hotels Near Parewella Natural Swimming Area
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Parewella Natural Swimming Area
Top hotels near Parewella Natural Swimming Area
You're bound to have a great time at Parewella Natural Swimming Area.
You'll find it in Tangalle, 140 kilometres from the nation's capital, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
You'll discover an extensive range of places to stay here, with as many as 21 within an easy commute of Parewella Natural Swimming Area. Check out the Lagoon Paradise Beach Resort (3 kilometres). That said, the Palm Paradise Cabanas (3 kilometres) and the Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort (2 kilometres) are also well recommended.
If you tend to be a saver when looking for hotels, you'll be happy to know there are a few cheaper options available. The Sea Side Guest House is a kilometre away, while the Natural Cabanas is about 0.9 kilometres away.
Live a little! Check out the upscale amenities at the Villa Tangalle Lagoon, 0.8 kilometres away.
If you're in the area around Parewella Natural Swimming Area and want a tea or coffee, pop into Oceana Beach Cafe and Seafood Restaurant. For something really satisfying, grab a table for a delicious meal at Golden Lodge. Lastly, pop into Sun Sea Restaurant Rooms for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Parewella Natural Swimming AreaAs you're here, you ought to see what the surrounding region has available:
- Stroll around Tangalle Lighthouse, which is a fragment of local history.
- At Turtle-Watching, the kids can observe some amazing animals, and experience for themselves the crucial role of wildlife protection and care.
- Head to Mulkirigala Rock Monastery, a monestary that is the dwelling place of a collective of dedicated Christians.
- Make some time to stop by Rekawa Turtle Conservation Project. You'll be happy once you see that all of the creatures there are healthy and cared for.
- Wewurukannala Vihara Temple is a must-visit for travellers wishing to discover the heart of the local religion.
How much is a hotel room in Parewella Natural Swimming Area?
Hotels in Parewella Natural Swimming Area start at AU$40 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.