Hotels near Parco Regionale dei Monti Lattari
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Parco Regionale dei Monti Lattari
Head outside and soak up the clean, fresh air at Parco Regionale dei Monti Lattari.
Intending to fly into Rome? If so, you'll still have a bit further to go. You'll find it situated in Salerno - Paestum, 230 kilometres from the nation's capital.
To make the most of your savings, stay the night at a budget hotel. See what the Villa Lara Hotel and the Residence Villa Rosa are offering.
Checking out the sights can really take it out of you! When it's time for a break, go to Bar Orchidea. It's a quick stroll from Parco Regionale dei Monti Lattari. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go too far. Pop into Ristorante Pizzeria Braceria Mi Carrò for a satisfying bite. As evening sets in and you're thinking about a drink, stroll over to L'Agrumeto.
Other Things to Do Near Parco Regionale dei Monti LattariDon't miss the opportunity to see the region near Parco Regionale dei Monti Lattari:
- Basilica di S. Alfonso M. De' Liguori is a prominent structure, ideal for travellers looking for peace and quiet.
- The second you walk through the impressive doors, you'll be able to imagine the love and betrayal that unfolded at Castello del Parco Fienga.
- If you consider yourself an art enthusiast, you won't regret a few hours at Presepe Artistico.
- Travel back through the mists of time and find out about the priceless treasures at Villa San Marco, an archaeological dig site.
- An impressive space of comfort and prayer, Shrine of the Virgin of the Rosary of Pompei is certainly worth calling into.
How much is a hotel room in Parco Regionale dei Monti Lattari?
Hotels in Parco Regionale dei Monti Lattari start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.