Hotels near Paradise Beach Park
Get outdoors and breathe in the fresh air at Paradise Beach Park.
The locals are sure to tell you it's one of the best places in Tiburon.
If you're planning on staying close to Paradise Beach Park, it's a good idea to book ahead. You'll find 2 hotels within an easy commute. Why not take a look at the Waters Edge Hotel and The Lodge at Tiburon?
Save your pennies for the important things in life! Book at one of the cheaper places and get the most out of your journey. You can't pass up the Wharf Inn and the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Mill Valley/San Francisco.
If you're after luxury and prestige, check out one of the upscale establishments in the area. You'll enjoy your stay at the Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square and Cavallo Point.
Other Things to Do Near Paradise Beach Park
When you've spent enough time at Paradise Beach Park, check out the surrounding region:
- Grab your camera and keep an eye out for local birdlife as you take a walk through Old St. Hilary’s Open Space Preserve.
- Old St. Hilary's Church is a distinctive religious landmark in the area.
- China Cabin is a dedicated area for events and meetings, conveniently surrounded by a great mix of restaurants and hotels.
- Choo choo! Get on board at Railroad Ferry Depot Museum, a necessary attraction to visit for rail enthusiasts.
- If you're captivated by carved lines, then you should definitely visit Blackie's Pasture.