Hotels near Palazzo Della Rovere
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Palazzo Della Rovere
So you're considering a trip to Palazzo Della Rovere? We can help!
The locals are sure to tell you it's up there with the best attractions of Savona.
Only here for a couple of days? Save some hassle and stay at one of the 3 accommodations within an easy 3 kilometres of Palazzo Della Rovere. You might fancy the NH Savona Darsena and Idea Hotel Plus Savona.
Don't want to pay too much for a room? This area has you covered when it comes to budget-friendly hotels. You can't beat the Hotel Serena and the Residence Felice.
For a delicious pick-me-up, go to Bar Monique (Savona). Needing to fill your stomach? Hotel NH Savona is located at Via Agostino Chiodo, 9, Savona, only 0.3 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Palazzo Della RovereAfter you're finished at Palazzo Della Rovere, discover the local region:
- Take a peek into the traditions, beliefs and customs of the local residents who congregate at Cappella Sistina di Savona.
- Understand the beliefs, rituals and customs of the local residents who pray at Chiesa di Sant'Andrea Apostolo.
- You will probably be able to listen to the sounds of the pipe organ and see the stained glass windows if you go on a tour of Cattedrale dell'Assunta.
- Chiesa di San Pietro is a beautifully calm house of worship as well as a tourist attraction.
- History enthusiasts, will enjoy a visit to Fortezza del Priamar.
Palazzo Della Rovere is a relaxing stroll of a kilometre from Savona Stazione, the nearest station. So, hop on board and put the rush-hour problems behind!
How much is a hotel room in Palazzo Della Rovere?
Hotels in Palazzo Della Rovere start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.