Accommodation Near University of Genoa (Universita degli Studi di Genova)
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near University of Genoa
Top hotels near University of Genoa
The tales University of Genoa tells are historical, but they're also timeless.
This attraction most certainly isn't the only thing the well-loved city of Genoa has up its sleeve.
You can go for a stroll in almost any direction from University of Genoa and end up at a great hotel. There are as many as 31 to pick from within a kilometre. Take a look at the rates and amenities at the Grand Hotel Savoia, NH Collection Genova Marina and Best Western Hotel Porto Antico.
Budgeting will be easy if you reserve a room at one of the region's various low-price lodgings. Why not stay at the Hotel Ricci, which is only 2 kilometres away? If that doesn't float your boat, try the Bed & Breakfast Domitilla, 0.8 kilometres away.
Take a load off at one of the high-end hotels close by. Try the Bristol Palace Hotel, a kilometre away. The Melia Genova, 2 kilometres away, is also recommended.
Don't want to go far for your morning coffee? Try Albergo Armonia. It's really close to University of Genoa. For something more substantial, head to Grand Hotel Savoia and grab a table. If you're keen to chill with a bottle of wine, m.café Reale is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near University of GenoaTry not to spend the whole day at University of Genoa. This region has heaps more going on:
- Look out for tours of Royal Palace, or simply view the ornate architecture of this celebrated residence.
- Basilica della Santissima Annunziata del Vastato is a prominent building, ideal for tourists after some much-needed peace and quiet.
- Examine the relics and hear about the stories behind the area's strong nautical past at Galata Maritime Museum.
- Galata Museo del Mare is home to a large collection of maritime objects, making it a wonderful place to visit if you're passionate about naval history.
- Take a break from modern society and connect with past generations via the displays and exhibits at Museo del Risorgimento Istituto Mazziniano.
Journeying to University of Genoa by rail is easy. The most convenient station, Genova Piazza Principe, is only 0.4 kilometres away. If the weather is pleasant, get some exercise by hopping off at Piazza Principe, another recommended terminal. It's 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in University of Genoa?
Hotels in University of Genoa start at AU$73 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.