Hotels near Pakenham Watermill
So you're considering going to Pakenham Watermill? We've got some tips!
If you're flying into London, you'll still have a bit of a drive ahead of you. It's situated in Bury St Edmunds, 100 kilometres from the nation's capital.
You'll find 2 listed hotels within easy commuting distance of Pakenham Watermill. Check out the Ixworth House and The Pykkerell Inn.
You could also splurge at one of the more upmarket hotels. Be sure to check out the Oak Farm Barn and Drinkstone Park Bed & Breakfast and Gardens.
Other Things to Do Near Pakenham Watermill
While you're here, get to know the region surrounding Pakenham Watermill:
- If you have an urge to kick back with a glass or two of vino, make your way to Wyken Vineyards.
- Discover a whole other world of wartime tactics and broaden your knowledge of the art of war at Rougham Control Tower Aviation Museum.
- Art fanatics should arrange to considering dropping by Smith’s Row to check out the multitude of vibrant pieces on show.
- Explore Bury St Edmunds Abbey, a monestary that houses a community of committed Christians.
- On a nice day, there's nothing finer than unwinding in Abbey Gardens.