Accommodation Near Old Town Square, Faro
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Old Town Square
Ready to plan your Old Town Square holiday? You're guaranteed to have a wonderful time.
It's located in Faro, 220 kilometres from the national capital, Lisbon District. You'll probably have to trek a little further away, but it's well worth it.
Kick your feet up near Old Town Square at any one of the 13 surrounding hotels and apartments. The Hotel Eva (0.4 kilometres), the Hotel Faro & Beach Club (0.3 kilometres) and the Hotel Sol Algarve (0.6 kilometres) are all great options.
Save your dollars by staying in cheaper accommodation nearby. The Alnacir and the Faro Easy Sleep - Hostel are a short a kilometre and 0.7 kilometres away, respectively.
There is a number of top-notch accommodation options in the area. Why not open your wallet a little more and really pamper yourself? Consider the rates at the Hotel Quinta do Lago and Four Seasons Fairways.
To ensure you're energised for the day, make your first stop at O Seu Café. Right near Old Town Square, it's great for a caffeine hit. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go too far. Head straight to Hotel Eva to get yourself some food. If you're ready to chill out with a local brew, Varandas Bar is the ideal place.
Other Things to Do Near Old Town SquareLace up your boots and check what's on offer in the area surrounding Old Town Square:
- An important building of solace and worship, Faro Cathedral is undoubtedly worth a visit.
- Faro Town Hall is a well-known public administration building. Admire it from outside or check for any special events happening inside.
- Explore Faro Old Town and be enthralled by the historical charm that's unique to old towns.
- Encounter relics from a time long ago and learn all about the daily habits of ancient societies at Archaeological Museum of Faro.
- Find some time to focus on your spiritual well-being at Hermitage of Nossa Senhora de Guia, a great religious site.
No car, no problem. Simply venture to Old Town Square by train. Get off at Faro, the closest station, and then walk 0.9 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Old Town Square?
Hotels in Old Town Square start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.