Hotels near Old Sarum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Old Sarum
Ready to plan your Old Sarum holiday?
It is located in Salisbury, and we're sure you're wondering how to get there. Many travellers make the 110 kilometres trip from Cardiff, that nation's bustling capital.
Within a brief trip of Old Sarum, there are 10 listed hotel options. Look into the Milford Hall Classic Hotel (2 kilometres away), the Best Western Red Lion Hotel (3 kilometres) and The Cathedral Hotel (3 kilometres).
If you want budget-friendly digs, check out the Swan at Stoford. It's just 6 kilometres away.
Sometimes the ideal way to wind up a big day is by sharing a meal with friends. Walk to The Old Castle (Old Castle Road, Salisbury) and check out the menu.
Other Things to Do Near Old SarumDon't miss the chance to visit the region near Old Sarum:
- Make your way to Boscombe Down Aviation Collection to learn about the many uses of aeroplanes other than just transporting us to our ideal holiday spot.
- Plant yourself on a public bench at Market Square and relax as neighbours catch up, little ones play and people walk their dogs.
- Parish Church of St Thomas and St Edmund is a beautifully peaceful house of prayer as well as a tourist attraction.
- While walking through Arundells, imagine the people who once called it home.
- When you're feeling a bit quiet and reflective, explore Salisbury Cathedral.
How much is a hotel room in Old Sarum?
Hotels in Old Sarum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.