Hotels near Oktogon
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Oktogon
So you're considering a visit to Oktogon? We've got some pointers!
Sitting among the busy streets of Budapest, it's certainly not going to be the only thing you'll want to check out in the action-packed national capital.
Your hotel choice can mean the difference between a regular trip and a fantastic one. With 108 within a short walk of Oktogon, finding your ideal place won't be a drama. The Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection, Corinthia Hotel Budapest and Trendy Deluxe Apartments are worth checking out.
Low on cash? Or do you just like stretching what's in your wallet to its limits? You'll encounter a number of budget accommodation options here. You could try the Happy Hostel or the Artificial Hostel, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Don't hesitate to treat yourself! The surrounding area boasts a range of luxury hotels. The Four Seasons Gresham Palace and the Budapest Marriott Hotel, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, are recommended.
Get your second wind with a coffee or tea at Boscolo Budapest. You'll find this popular café only 0.9 kilometres from Oktogon, at Budapest, Erzsébet körút 9. The best way to end a big day is by having a few drinks with mates. Stop by Star Inn Hotel Budapest Centrum (Budapest, Dessewffy utca 36). It's a fantastic place to meet fellow travellers.
Other Things to Do Near OktogonOktogon is not the only reason to visit this area:
- Go for a relaxing tour around Ferenc Liszt Square as day breaks, and observe the streets, shops and people as they spring to life.
- Check the program at Budapest Operetta Theatre for any local live theatre shows.
- Whenever it's a sad day outside, take cover at Liszt Ferenc Memorial Museum. You will discover some engrossing historical tales as well!
- For a few kid-friendly recreational downtime, drop into Escape House. It's a great way to amuse the rug rats!
- Budapest Puppet Theatre is the place to go for theatre shows. Buy a ticket and take your seat!
It's a simple commute to Oktogon. Just jump off the train at Budapest-Keleti Railway Terminal, the most convenient station, and then it's about 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Oktogon?
Hotels in Oktogon start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.