Hotels Near Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
Want to know some more about Norwegian Museum of Cultural History before you book your flights? Here are a few helpful tips.
You'll be able to set eyes on it in Oslo, the national capital.
There are 7 hotels and apartments within easy commuting distance of Norwegian Museum of Cultural History. The Scandic Sjølyst (2 kilometres), the Clarion Collection Hotel Gabelshus (a kilometre) and the Frogner House Apartments Bygdøy Allé 53 (2 kilometres) are all great possibilities.
Save your money for the things that count! Stay a few nights at one of the cheaper places and get the most out of your trip. You can't pass up the Perminalen Hotel and the Anker Hostel.
Before you explore Norwegian Museum of Cultural History, chase down the smell of delicious coffee to Arkadia & Torgkaféen. When you're tired and hungry, you won't have to go far. Pop into Café Hjemme hos Svigers for a satisfying bite. Lastly, Lanternen is the spot to go for a glass of wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near Norwegian Museum of Cultural HistoryNorwegian Museum of Cultural History is not the only reason to check out this part of the world:
- Discover objects from a period in the past and learn about the customs of historic peoples at Viking Ship Museum.
- When you go to Oscarshall, be sure to take note of the opulence and the artistry of its design.
- Find out about the area's naval heritage via interactive displays and artefacts at Kon Tiki Museum.
- Find out about the area's water transport history via informative displays and exhibits at Norwegian Maritime Museum.
- Check for self-guided tours and appreciate the displays at Fram Museum.
Unwind, take in the surrounds and enjoy the train trip to Norwegian Museum of Cultural History. Remember to disembark at Skøyen, the closest station. Then it's only 2 kilometres to go from there.
How much is a hotel room in Norwegian Museum of Cultural History?
Hotels in Norwegian Museum of Cultural History start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.