Hotels near Norwalk Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Norwalk Museum
Ready to start planning your visit to Norwalk Museum?
You can find it in Stamford, 200 kilometres outside of Providence, the state capital.
The Econo Lodge Norwalk, about 4 kilometres away, is a great option if you're visiting with limited funds.
Before you head to Norwalk Museum, charge up your batteries with a hot drink at The Sono Baking Company & Cafe. For something to fill you up, grab a seat for dinner at Davinci's Pizza. Finally, O'Neill's Pub & Restaurant is the spot to be for a glass of wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near Norwalk MuseumAfter you're done seeing Norwalk Museum, check out the surrounding area:
- Many of us are intrigued by the hoards of fascinating animals that dwell under the sea. The Maritime Aquarium is dedicated to showcasing a selection of these fantastic creatures.
- If you're overwhelmed by your busy itinerary, take some time out and unwind with a film at Maritime IMAX.
- You may be astonished by the amount of weird and wonderful organisms that call the ocean home. Norwalk Maritime Aquarium is committed to exhibiting this diversity of fantastic creatures.
- Travel back in time at Lockwood-Mathews Mansion. You'll love finding out about the lives of the inhabitants who once resided there.
- View the interesting exhibits at Lockwood Mathews Mansion Museum.
Step aboard the train for a comfortable journey to Norwalk Museum. You'll need to exit at South Norwalk, the closest station, and from there it's only 0.6 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Norwalk Museum?
Hotels in Norwalk Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.