Hotels near Museum of Roman Civilization
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Museum of Roman Civilization
Museum of Roman Civilization is just one of those fantastic places that you really should visit at least once in your life.
Situated in Rome, it's certainly not going to be the only thing you'll want to see in the bustling national capital.
Getting from your hotel to Museum of Roman Civilization won't be hard if you stay nearby, and you aren't short on options. 27 can be found within 3 kilometres. Consider the facilities at the Shangri La Corsetti (2 kilometres), the ibis Styles Roma Eur (2 kilometres) and the Residence Garden (0.2 kilometres).
If you'd much rather be discovering the area, then why break the bank on accommodation? There are a couple of budget options close by. Secure a room at the Giornate Romane to be 2 kilometres away, or the Eur Executive Inn, a kilometre away.
There's a number of high-end hotels in the surrounding area. How about you loosen the purse-strings and enjoy all the little extras? Consider the Hotel Dei Congressi, 0.4 kilometres away. The Hotel Pulitzer Roma, 2 kilometres away, is also a suggested spot.
For an early morning hit or a mid-morning perk up, grab a coffee at Bar Mezzaluna. You'll find it fortunately close to Museum of Roman Civilization. When you need something more substantial, visit Casa San Bernardo. In the evenings, regusto is perfect for a nice glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Museum of Roman CivilizationAfter you've experienced Museum of Roman Civilization, see what else is going on nearby:
- An outing at National Museum of the Early Middle Ages is a worthwhile activity when you are looking for something to do.
- Explore Palazzo dei Congressi, followed by something to eat at one of the bars or restaurants nearby.
- View the absorbing exhibits at National Prehistoric and Ethnographic Museum "Luigi Pigorini".
- Stroll around the quiet hallways of Abbazia delle Tre Fontane to find out about monastic beliefs.
- Tourists are guaranteed to be moved by the impressive artworks at Museo Nazionale delle Arti e Tradizioni Popolari.
It's a simple rail trip to Museum of Roman Civilization. Just disembark the train at EUR Magliana, the closest station, and then it's about a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Museum of Roman Civilization?
Hotels in Museum of Roman Civilization start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.