Hotels Near Mt. Holly
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Mt. Holly
Are you ready to explore the runs at Mt. Holly?
You'll discover it Flint. Wondering where that is? You'll need to drive 75 kilometres from the state capital, Lansing.
Bottoms Up Food & Spirits is the perfect place for a bite to eat after a long day out. It's conveniently located at 14007 Dixie Highway, Holly, just 0.2 kilometres from Mt. Holly.
Other Things to Do Near Mt. HollyAfter you're finished at Mt. Holly, check what else is on offer nearby:
- Holly Recreation Area is an excellent place for a rejuvenating day of fun and games with the entire family.
- Grab your best mates and hit the fairways at The Captain's Club at Woodfield.
- Be sure to bring your lucky putter and get along to the well-maintained greens of Bramblewood Golf Course.
- Golf enthusiasts can improve their technique at Shepherd's Hollow Golf Club.
- Head on over to Creasey Bicentennial Park and relax in this urban oasis, right in the heart of the city.
How much is a hotel room in Mt. Holly?
Hotels in Mt. Holly start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.