Hotels near Mount Kashima Yarigatake
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mount Kashima Yarigatake
Make sure you set aside enough time to really explore Mount Kashima Yarigatake.
The locals are sure to tell you it's among the best places in Japan.
Don't waste all your time travelling to Mount Kashima Yarigatake. Secure a room at any of the 9 accommodations within 10 kilometres. Take a look at the amenities at the Hakuba Mominoki Hotel and Hotel Oak Forest.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Kashima YarigatakeAfter spending time at Mount Kashima Yarigatake, see what else is happening in the local area:
- When the snow is at its peak, head to Kashimayari Sports Village to grab your supplies so you can carve up the powder.
- Show the kids some moves on the slopes, or just watch them enjoy the snow at Happo-ike Pond.
- Be the first one up and shred the fresh powder at Hakuba Sanosaka Ski Resort.
- If you're a new or experienced snowboarder, you'll be sure to enjoy carving up the powder at Jiigatake Ski Area.
- Finish up a wonderful day on the mountain at Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort with a snowball fight with the kids.
How much is a hotel room in Mount Kashima Yarigatake?
Hotels in Mount Kashima Yarigatake start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.