Hotels Near Mount Horrocks Wine
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Mount Horrocks Wine
Top hotels near Mount Horrocks Wine
Organise a babysitter for the kids, get a few friends together and get along to Mount Horrocks Wine.
Not quite sure where it is? Pull out your map and draw a cross on Clare. It's 120 kilometres from the state capital, Adelaide.
Open your purse just a tiny bit more and live it up in style at the Lyreen's Apartment B&B, only 0.8 kilometres away.
Checking out the sights can be exhausting! When it's time to re-energise, go to Mellers of Auburn Cafe and Accommodation. It's only a stone's throw from Mount Horrocks Wine. When you just can't keep going without filling your stomach, visit Terroir Auburn. And finally, Velvet & Willow Wines - Cellar Door & Pantry is the place to be for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Horrocks WineWhile you're here, get familiar with the area surrounding Mount Horrocks Wine:
- If you feel inclined to kick back with a glass or two of vino, go to Grosset Wines.
- The delicious wines produced at Taylors Wines reveal the region's unique climate and grape varietals. Try a couple of blends to appreciate how these factors come together.
- If you want to unwind with a glass of wine or two, head to Crabtree Watervale Wines.
- Martindale Hall is a significant landmark that has been carefully preserved.
- If you're in the mood for a drop or two, spend an afternoon at Mitchell Wines. Here, you're invited to sample and buy some renowned vinos from this region.
How much is a hotel room in Mount Horrocks Wine?
Hotels in Mount Horrocks Wine start at AU$124 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.