Hotels Near Morwell National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Morwell National Park
Top hotels near Morwell National Park
Is work wearing you down? A little break at Morwell National Park ought to be just what the doctor ordered.
You can find it in Jeeralang Junction, 140 kilometres away from Melbourne, the state capital.
It's extremely rare to find suitable accommodation right next to Morwell National Park. Instead, look into Warragul just 45 kilometres away. Here, there are 5 places available to book. The Warragul Views Motor Inn, Best Western Warragul Motel and Edinburgh Motor Inn are all terrific options.
Other Things to Do Near Morwell National ParkOnce you've experienced Morwell National Park, explore the local region:
- When you need a cultural fix, get going to Arc Yinnar Gallery & Shop, a gallery that will invigorate you with its intriguing collection of artworks.
- The abundance of bright flower heads on show at Morwell Centenary Rose Garden are sure to put a smile on your dial.
- Travellers wanting to shop until they drop should get along to Midvalley Shopping Centre.
- Anyone fascinated by civil engineering should make time to visit Corrigan's Suspension Bridge.
- Make your way around Crinigan Bushland Reserve. Watch out for the local birds that are known to call this special place home.
How much is a hotel room in Morwell National Park?
Hotels in Morwell National Park start at AU$79 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.