Hotels near Morris Wines
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Morris Wines
Top hotels near Morris Wines
Ready to start planning your Morris Wines holiday?
It's positioned in Browns Plains, 250 kilometres away from Melbourne, the state capital.
Like to stay as near as possible to Morris Wines? There's just 1 hotel listed within 10 kilometres. Take a look at the amenities and facilities at the Howlong Golf Resort, 6 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Morris WinesThis region has much more going on:
- The expert vintners at Olive Hills Estate are ready to tell you what's different about their winemaking technique. You should try a few blends before selecting a bottle to save for later.
- The friendly locals at Anderson Winery are keen to tell you the secrets of their winemaking style. Make sure you try a few blends before purchasing a bottle to take home.
- If you feel like a nice glass of red or white, pop into Wicked Virgin Olive Grove. Here, you can taste and buy some excellent local vinos.
- If you have an urge to unwind with a glass of wine or two, head to Rutherglen Wine Experience.
- Be sure to take your camera to Common School Museum, an interesting historic place.
How much is a hotel room in Morris Wines?
Hotels in Morris Wines start at AU$125 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.