Hotels Near Moorilla Estate
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Moorilla Estate
Leave behind all of life's stresses at Moorilla Estate.
It is situated in Hobart, the lively state capital.
Looking to stay near Moorilla Estate? You'll be glad to know there are 5 hotels within 3 kilometres. Check out the rates at the Mona Pavilions (0.1 kilometres), the Riverfront Motel & Villas (0.6 kilometres) and the Colonial Accommodation @ Undine (0.9 kilometres).
Do you want to save some cash? There are some nice wallet-friendly hotels nearby. You'll sleep comfortably at the Hobart's Accommodation & Hostel or the Backpackers Imperial Hotel - Hostel.
Stop by The Source when you're feeling famished. It's only 0.1 kilometres from Moorilla Estate, at 655 Main Road, Berriedale. Nothing rewards you after a long day quite like a couple of beers. Go to Moorilla Estate (651-655 Main Road, Berriedale).
Other Things to Do Near Moorilla EstateAfter you're done with Moorilla Estate, head to the surrounding region:
- Appreciate the large collection of artistic creations at Museum of Old and New Art.
- See if something's on at Derwent Entertainment Centre. You'll be wrapped with the place!
- Delve deeper into the development of transport spanning from past to present at Tasmanian Transport Museum.
- Dull moments are non-existent at Royal Hobart Showground, a place teeming with exciting rides, snacks and challenging games.
- While walking through the property of Runnymede it will be quite easy to envision the lives of the people who once lived there.
How much is a hotel room in Moorilla Estate?
Hotels in Moorilla Estate start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.