Hotels near Mongaup Pond Campground
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mongaup Pond Campground
Mongaup Pond Campground is a terrific excuse for a vacation.
It's to be found in Livingston Manor. Settle in and enjoy the 110 kilometres journey from Albany, the state capital.
You'll be hard pressed to book a room within the immediate vicinity of Mongaup Pond Campground. Try The Lodge At Woodloch, about 60 kilometres away. The Great Wolf Lodge Pocono Mountains, PA (110 kilometres away) and the Paradise Stream Resort (110 kilometres away) are also excellent options.
Other Things to Do Near Mongaup Pond CampgroundPut your tourist hat on and see what's going on in the wider region:
- Check for special events and appreciate the exhibits at Catskill Fly Fishing Center and Museum.
- Red Hill Fire Tower is a significant and historic landmark.
- Water storage and conservation plays a fundamental role. Learn more about this role when you head to Neversink Dam.
- Practice your swing at Sullivan County Golf and Country Club, an essential stop for all die-hard golfers.
- Roscoe Presbyterian Church is a beautifully calm place to pray as well as a local tourist attraction.
How much is a hotel room in Mongaup Pond Campground?
Hotels in Mongaup Pond Campground start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.