Hotels near Mogo Zoo
Take a closer look at the interesting animals at Mogo Zoo.
It's situated in Batemans Bay, and we're sure you're curious as to how you're going to get there. Many make the 100 kilometres journey from Canberra, that nation's buzzing capital.
Don't waste all your time travelling to Mogo Zoo. Stay at any of the 24 hotels within 10 kilometres. Investigate the amenities and facilities at the Chalet Swisse Spa and The Bower at Broulee.
Visitors who are eager to experience luxury ought to take a look at the number of upmarket hotels nearby. You cannot go past the Coachhouse Marina Resort and Best Western Sunseeker Motor Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Mogo Zoo
After you're done seeing Mogo Zoo, don't disregard the local region:
- Visitors who are captivated by historical structures will relish visiting Gold Rush Colony.
- Art connoisseurs should arrange to stop in Wattlebark Gallery of Arts and Crafts to witness the multitude of remarkable creations being showcased.
- Relax and unwind when you spend some time at Broulee North Beach. Bring the kids, and enjoy the sunshine!
- Recharge your soul with a day out at Broulee South Beach. Bring the kids, and enjoy the salty ocean air!
- Blow away the cobwebs and meander along the beach at Caseys Beach. You never know what you'll uncover.