Compare Somerset Airport Accommodation
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotels prices near Metropark Train Station
Cheap Somerset airport hotels
Somerset airport hotels with free airport shuttle
Somerset airport hotels with free parking
Hotels near Sydney Opera House
You will always remember your visit to Sydney Opera House. It's undoubtably amazing!
It's to be found in Sydney, the exciting state capital.
With no less than 29 accommodations within a short stroll of Sydney Opera House, the only worry you'll have finding a place to stay is deciding which one looks the best! Not sure where to begin? Compare the Park Hyatt Sydney, Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour and Quay West Suites Sydney.
Short on cash? Or do you just prefer stretching your travel dollar to its limits? You'll find a variety of budget-friendly accommodation options here. How about you stay at the Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour, which is only 2 kilometres away? If that doesn't ring your bell, try the Macleay Lodge, 2 kilometres away.
Need a soft bed and room service? There are numerous upmarket hotels nearby. The Establishment Hotel and the InterContinental Sydney, 0.9 kilometres and 0.5 kilometres away, are recommended.
If you're close to Sydney Opera House and need a caffeine hit, head to The Russell Hotel. Or, for something more filling, go to Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks and grab a table. And lastly, head to Rockpool Bar & Grill for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Sydney Opera House
While you're here, get to know the region around Sydney Opera House:
- Imagine the bargaining and deal-making taking place at Government House, a crucial and established site of governance.
- Check for special events and appreciate the displays at Justice and Police Museum.
- Meander down to the water and look at the boats as they sail in and out of Circular Quay.
- Pointers to a dynamic, social past remain behind the walls of Customs House.
- If you consider yourself a serious art aficionado, Ken Done Gallery awaits you. Providing access to a great number of engaging canvases, you'll be grateful you set aside some time to visit.
Sydney Opera House is a convenient walk of 2 kilometres from Town Hall Train Station, the closest station. So, climb on board and leave all those road traffic issues behind you!