ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy furnished balconies or patios, coffee/tea makers and in-room massages, featured in all 46 rooms. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include bathrobes and free toiletries, while premium linens invite a good night's rest. Additionally, ceiling fans, safes and hairdryers are available.
A relaxing day at Veidomoni can include massages, body scrubs and facials along with aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments. The restaurant, Matamanoa Restaurant, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the resort's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, outdoor tennis court and pool loungers as well as access to boat tours. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a library and a garden. Free full breakfast is available daily between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Attractions in proximity to this 3.5-star Matamanoa Island resort include Port Denarau and Port Denarau Marina.
Matamanoa Island Resort ratings based on 15 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Matamanoa Island Resort
Perfect in every way.
Relax in paradise
Romantic, stylish, with attention to detail
About the Matamanoa Island ResortLocation Nadi Airport, Matamanoa Island,
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities, such as umbrellas and sunloungers. At Matamanoa Island Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities such as snorkelling and scuba diving. Free breakfast is available daily. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court and a garden. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Matamanoa Island resort.
- 1 floor
- 46 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1984
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.)
Matamanoa Island Resort offers 46 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bathrobes. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Additionally, rooms include a ceiling fan and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Matamanoa Restaurant – This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
- Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transport is offered during limited hours. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: FJD 36 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: FJD 3.50 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: FJD 520 per person
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Matamanoa Island Resort
- Matamanoa Island Hotel Matamanoa Island
- Matamanoa Hotel Matamanoa
- Matamanoa Island Resort Resort
- Matamanoa Island Resort Matamanoa Island
- Matamanoa Island Resort Resort Matamanoa Island
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat or helicopter. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Matamanoa Island Resort offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 16 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.