Accommodation Near Masonic Temple, Flint
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Masonic Temple
Top hotels near Masonic Temple
Ready to plan your Masonic Temple trip?
You'll discover it Flint. Curious as to where that is? You'll need to travel 75 kilometres from the state capital, Lansing.
Like to save your cash for dining and experiences? Try booking one of the region's cheaper options. Check out the Quality Inn & Suites Airport. The Best Western Flint Airport Inn & Suites is also decent.
Have a hot tea at Hoffman's Deco Deli & Cafe (503 Garland Street, Flint). It's only 0.9 kilometres from Masonic Temple. Torch Bar & Grill is the perfect spot to have lunch and it's just 0.3 kilometres away. Find it at 522 Buckham Alley, Flint.
Other Things to Do Near Masonic TempleBefore you head home, consider checking out the surrounding region:
- Check out First Presbyterian Church of Flint, a distinctive cultural place.
- Greater Flint Arts Council is a lively arts facility. Be sure to discover what's happening while you are here.
- Appreciate the silent calmness of St. Paul's Episcopal Church, an ideal place to flee from the grind of the modern world.
- Check out the list of displays, interactive activities and gigs taking place at Vernor's Mural.
- Get along to Capitol Theatre to see a performance. But first, confirm what language it's in or you may find yourself feeling very confused.
How much is a hotel room in Masonic Temple?
Hotels in Masonic Temple start at AU$62 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.