Hotels Near Marina Rubicon
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Marina Rubicon
So you're considering a trip to Marina Rubicon? We can help!
It can be found in Yaiza, 1600 kilometres from Madrid, the national capital city.
If you're eager to rest and relax as close as possible to Marina Rubicon, there are 23 hotels and apartments within an easy drive. Check out the facilities at the Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort (a kilometre), the Gran Castillo Tagoro Family & Fun Playa Blanca (2 kilometres) and the Iberostar La Bocayna Village (2 kilometres).
Also, there are numerous upmarket hotels nearby. The Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote and the Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort - All Inclusive, 0.5 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, are worth looking into.
Order a hot drink and decide what to see next at Betty-cafe. It's close to Marina Rubicon. Or, for something more filling, go to Lani's Snack Bar and check out the menu. After that, reflect on your day with a drink at Dorada Beach.
Other Things to Do Near Marina RubiconGet your map out and check what's available nearby:
- Book some time to explore Las Coloradas Castle, a renowned and stately Building.
- At Dorada Beach, the sunshine and salty ocean air await. So pack your sunnies, and take off to enjoy the water.
- Jump into the water at Cala Blanca Sub! It's a superb way to put your muscles to the test.
- Take a seat somewhere at Nuestra Senora del Carmen Square and look on as people meet, youngsters play and people walk their dogs.
- Grab your stuff and check out Dawn Dives Academy Lanzarote. It's fantastic for an underwater adventure.
How much is a hotel room in Marina Rubicon?
Hotels in Marina Rubicon start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.