Hotels near Margaret River Vistors Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Margaret River Vistors Centre
Heading to Margret River Vistors Centre? From accommodations to nearby attractions, here are some things to think about before you embark.
Not completely sure where to find it? Pull your map out and draw a circle around Margaret River. It's situated around 230 kilometres from the state capital, Perth.
Your hotel choice can make the difference between a good vacation and an excellent one. With 20 within a kilometre of Margret River Vistors Centre, finding your ideal accommodation won't be a drama. You may want to check out the Margarets Forest, Darby Park Serviced Residences and Margaret River Guest House.
That said, you could always splurge a bit on one of the few top-notch hotels in the immediate area. The Rosewood Guesthouse and the Quality Inn Margaret River, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, come recommended.
Checking out the sights can really tire you out! When it's time to re-energise, stop by Dome Cafe Margaret River. It's a stone's throw from Margret River Vistors Centre. When you need to grab a feed, get a table at Settlers Tavern & Margaret River Ale Co. If you're ready to chill out with a glass of wine, Margaret River Hotel is just right.
Other Things to Do Near Margret River Vistors CentreBe courageous and see what's going on in the local area:
- On a summery day, there's nothing finer than having a rest in Gloucester Park.
- Bring all the family on a refreshing hike through the great outdoors at Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park.
- Talk to a local winemaker at Xanadu Winery. Be sure to check for wine tasting sessions!
- Those who love our feathery friends ought to drop in and say hi to the interesting birds at Eagles Heritage Wildlife Centre.
- You will turn this way and that at Amaze'n Margaret River, but there's no need to worry, you'll eventually find the exit!
How much is a hotel room in Margaret River Vistors Centre?
Hotels in Margaret River Vistors Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.