Hotels near Marche des Capucins
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Marche des Capucins
Top hotels near Marche des Capucins
Do you want to find out some more about Marche des Capucins before you book? Here are a few helpful tips.
You'll find it in Bordeaux, a wonderful city that'll charm your socks off.
If you're eager to kick your feet up close to Marche des Capucins, there are 69 hotels and other accommodations within a short commute. Try the Intercontinental Bordeaux Le Grand Hotel (a kilometre). That said, the Le Boutique Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Hotel Burdigala Bordeaux MGallery by Sofitel (2 kilometres) are also popular.
You'll be able to keep your money for more exciting things if you secure a room at a pocket-friendly accommodation. The La Maison Fredon and the Les Chambres au Coeur de Bordeaux are a mere 0.5 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Also, there's a nice selection of upmarket hotels around. The La Maison Bord'eaux and the Best Western Plus Hotel Bayonne Etche-Ona, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, come recommended.
Grab a tea or coffee at Le Café Populaire (1 Rue Kléber, Bordeaux). It's just 0.2 kilometres from Marche des Capucins. El Chicho is a great spot to have lunch and luckily it's only 0.1 kilometres away. It's at 52 Place des Capucins, Bordeaux.
Other Things to Do Near Marche des CapucinsAfter you've spent time at Marche des Capucins, don't disregard the local region:
- Place de la Victoire is an ideal spot to arrange to meet your friends.
- Theatre Le Victoire is the place to go for live theatre shows. Purchase a ticket and take your seat!
- Surrender to the quiet of St. Michael Basilica, an ideal place to break ties with the grind of the modern world.
- Travellers who love learning about religion might like to drop by Great Synagogue of Bordeaux, a local place of Jewish worship.
- Understand the history, beliefs and customs of the local residents who pray at Grosse Cloche.
No car, no worries. Get to Marche des Capucins by train. Just hop off at Gare de Bordeaux St-Jean, the nearest station, and then walk a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Marche des Capucins?
Hotels in Marche des Capucins start at AU$90 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.