Hotels near Manuel Lourenco Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Manuel Lourenco Beach
Top hotels near Manuel Lourenco Beach
You'll have a terrific time at Manuel Lourenco Beach.
Have you always wanted to visit Lisbon District? You might just be able to cross both off your list. The attraction is situated in Albufeira, just 200 kilometres from the country's capital.
You will be just a short commute away if you make a booking at one of the many accommodations close to Manuel Lourenco Beach. Within 3 kilometres, you will have 28 to select from. Have a look at the Vidamar Resort Villas Algarve (2 kilometres). That said, the Vidamar Resort Hotel Algarve - Dining Around Half-Board (2 kilometres) and the Salgados Vila das Lagoas (2 kilometres) are also popular.
Perhaps you'll like the cosy atmosphere of BaySide Salgados, a budget-friendly hotel only 2 kilometres away.
Need a little pampering? There's a good range of upscale hotels in the immediate area. You can't go past the Salgados Dunas Suite or the Hotel Vila Gale Praia, 2 kilometres and 0.7 kilometres away, respectively.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Choose Apolónia Supermercados. It's really close to Manuel Lourenco Beach. For something really satisfying, grab a seat for a delicious meal at Vila Joya. Craving a glass of wine? Praia Xiringuito is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Manuel Lourenco BeachRemember that this region has heaps more to offer:
- Grab your hat, thongs and towel, and make your way to Evaristo Beach for some fun in the sun.
- At Gale Beach, the sunshine and salty sea air await. So pack some sunscreen, and take off to enjoy the views.
- You'll have a fantastic time swimming in the surf, and wandering along the shore at Castelo Beach.
- Refresh your batteries when you go to Coelha Beach. Bring the whole family, and enjoy the salty ocean air!
- At Salgados Beach, the sunshine and salty sea breezes await. So pack your hat, and head out to enjoy the atmosphere.
How much is a hotel room in Manuel Lourenco Beach?
Hotels in Manuel Lourenco Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.