ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 14 soundproofed rooms feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, sitting areas and in-room childcare. Minibars provide refreshments, and room service makes dining in an option. Premium bedding and down comforters invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like soaking tubs and rainfall showerheads. Additionally, espresso makers, free local calls and in-room massages are available.
The hotel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Places within a 30-minute drive of this 5-star Lucca hotel include Leaning Tower and Piazza dell'Anfiteatro.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Hotel Villa CasanovaLocation Via di Casanova I 1600, Lucca, 55100
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. An outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Hotel Villa Casanova. Free self parking is available. A complete renovation of Hotel Villa Casanova was completed in March 2019. This Tuscan-style Lucca hotel is smoke free.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1580
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool1
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Nozzano Station (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Villa Casanova offers 14 forms of accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature minibars and espresso makers. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate sitting areas. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Hotel Villa Casanova – On-site restaurant.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
Guests arriving after 11:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 70.0 per night.
- Pets: EUR 20.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 44 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds. For guests' safety, the property includes a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit and window guards in all accommodation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Union Pay
- No lifts
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Villa Casanova Lucca
- Villa Casanova Lucca
- Hotel Hotel Villa Casanova Lucca
- Lucca Hotel Villa Casanova Hotel
- Villa Casanova
- Hotel Hotel Villa Casanova
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.