Hotels Near Lowther Castle and Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Lowther Castle and Gardens
Take a step back through the mists of time at Lowther Castle and Gardens. Who knows what secrets you might stumble upon?
It lies in Penrith, a destination which has plenty to keep you occupied.
Visitors who are hoping to experience outstanding amenities ought to take a look at the several upscale accommodation options nearby. You cannot surpass the North Lakes Hotel And Spa and Abbey House Bed and Breakfast.
If you couldn't possibly go on without your morning coffee, make Askham Hall (Penrith) the first stop on your itinerary. It's approximately 0.6 kilometres from Lowther Castle and Gardens. Punchbowl Inn at Askham, Penrith is an ideal place to share some drinks and kick your feet up.
Other Things to Do Near Lowther Castle and GardensOnce you're finishing seeing Lowther Castle and Gardens, check out the local region:
- The abundance of colourful flowers on display at Askham Hall Gardens and Cafe are bound to turn a frown upside down.
- If you like being outside and soaking up some vitamin D, head to Lowther Park.
- Mayburgh Henge is one of the area's important landmarks and is the best place to learn the local history.
- History nuts will enjoy going to Dalemain, a place where you can soak up all the intriguing tales of its past occupants.
- Visit the significant Brougham Castle, which was once used to defend the locals and their land.
How much is a hotel room in Lowther Castle and Gardens?
Hotels in Lowther Castle and Gardens start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.