Hotels near Lough Allen
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lough Allen
Want to find out a bit more about Lough Allen before you book your flights? Here are some handy pointers.
Flying into Belfast? If so, you'll still have some travelling to do. It's located in Drumshanbo, 150 kilometres from the nation's capital.
If you're eager to stay close to Lough Allen, make sure you book in advance. There is only 1 hotel listed within 10 kilometres. This is the Leitrim Marina Hotel and it's about 8 kilometres away.
When you need to grab a quick bite, try out Centra. At Main Street, Drumshanbo, it's an easy stroll from Lough Allen. Before you call it a night, swing by Henry Haven (Convent Avenue, Drumshanbo) and sit back with a beer.
Other Things to Do Near Lough AllenAppreciate everything Lough Allen offers, but don't forget to also check out the surrounding region:
- The tips at Sliabh an Iarainn Visitor Centre are bound to help you get acquainted with the area.
- Arigna Mining Experience is a historic mine that is no longer in service. It's now a place for the public, so why not connect with a tour group?
- If you're sick of towering skyscrapers and crowded streets, get in touch with nature at Lough Allen Adventure Centre.
- Expand your awareness of this area's past by admiring some of the displays and exhibits at St George's Heritage Centre.
- With many thought-provoking and unusual works of art, Leitrim Design House affords a first-rate experience.
How much is a hotel room in Lough Allen?
Hotels in Lough Allen start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.