Accommodation Near Liberty Stadium, Swansea
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Liberty Stadium
Top hotels near Liberty Stadium
Hotels Near Liberty StadiumNothing compares to being surrounded by the ruckus of the crowd at a big event at Liberty Stadium.
It's situated in Swansea, 250 kilometres from the nation's capital, Dublin. You might have to trek a little further away, but it's well worth it.
Take your pick from any of the 9 hotels and short-stay apartments near Liberty Stadium. We suggest the Village Hotel Swansea, 3 kilometres away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, try the Mercure Swansea Hotel (2 kilometres) or The Windsor Lodge Hotel (2 kilometres).
Enjoy a coffee or tea and read a book at Morrisons. It's walking distance from Liberty Stadium. Or, for something more filling, pop over to Frankie & Bennys and check out the menu. If you're ready to chill out with a bottle of wine, The Morfa Parc Harvester is just right.
Other Things to Do Near Liberty StadiumThis area has plenty more available:
- Stop by St. Joseph's Cathedral, an important Catholic house of prayer.
- Set up an afternoon to walk around Grosnez Castle, a famous and important Structure.
- If you're a bit of a golf nut, organise a game at Pennard Golf Course.
- Grab your most comfortable hiking shoes, and get along to Celtic Trail, a well-frequented hiking trail.
- Plantasia should be a priority for any avid gardeners.
Leave bright and early, miss the other tourists and snag a seat on the train. When you get to Swansea, the nearest station, it's only 2 kilometres to Liberty Stadium.
How much is a hotel room in Liberty Stadium?
Hotels in Liberty Stadium start at AU$82 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.