Hotels Near Leipzig Zoo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Leipzig Zoo
Top hotels near Leipzig Zoo
If you're intrigued by the wild world of animals, you'll love Leipzig Zoo
You'll be able to see it in Leipzig, 150 kilometres from the country's capital city, Berlin.
With as many as 21 accommodations within a kilometre of Leipzig Zoo, you might even be able to see it from your bedroom! The Steigenberger Grandhotel Handelshof Leipzig, Hotel Fuerstenhof, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Leipzig and Leipzig Marriott Hotel are definitely worth thinking about.
Spend your savings on soaking up the culture, not an extensive room service menu. There's a range of budget options nearby. Why not stay at the Five Elements Hostel Leipzig, which is only 0.9 kilometres away? If that doesn't suit, try the Sleepy Lion Hostel, Youth Hotel & Apartments Leipzig, 0.5 kilometres away.
There's a number of high-end hotels in the immediate area. Why not splurge and enjoy the extras? Start with the Radisson Blu Hotel, Leipzig, a kilometre away. The Victor's Residenz-Hotel Leipzig, a kilometre away, is also highly recommended.
Go straight to Barfusz at Markt 9, Leipzig for a tea or coffee. It's only 0.9 kilometres from Leipzig Zoo. The Westin Leipzig is an ideal place to get a feed and luckily it's only 0.4 kilometres away. Find it at Gerberstraße 15, Leipzig.
Other Things to Do Near Leipzig ZooAfter you've experienced Leipzig Zoo, see what else is available nearby:
- Make your way to Aussichtsturm Leipzig for picturesque vistas of the surrounding region. Remember to snap some pictures!
- Lace up your walking shoes and keep your eyes peeled for native birds as you wander through Leipziger Auwald.
- A trip to Museum der Bildenden Künste is the ideal rainy day outing for art lovers.
- Stasi Museum is the ideal spot on a wet weather day. Stay dry while you discover some historical facts and stories.
- Take a trip back in time and visit people of the past via the exhibits at City History Museum Annexe.
Leipzig Zoo is just 0.8 kilometres from Leipzig Hauptbahnhof, the nearest station. Ride the train and then go for a brisk walk. If the sun is shining, get some exercise by disembarking at Leipzig, Markt, another recommended terminal. It's 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Leipzig Zoo?
Hotels in Leipzig Zoo start at AU$89 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.