ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy free wired Internet, sitting areas and flat-screen TVs, featured in all 400 rooms. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches to enhance your stay include soaking tubs, bathrobes and slippers. Coffee/tea makers, free local calls and free bottled water are also available.
The restaurant, Crystal Lotus, serves Chinese cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Sea Breeze Bar is the hotel's own bar. Enjoy the health club, outdoor tennis court, steam room and kids' swimming pool. 16146 square feet (1500 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre and limo/town car service. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, free supervised kids' activities and laundry facilities. There's also limited parking, along with the convenience of a free theme park shuttle.
Sights within a 20-minute drive of this 4.5-star Lantau hotel include AsiaWorld-Expo and Harbour City.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 2501 reviews
About the Hong Kong Disneyland HotelLocation Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, Lantau,
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a health club. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 16146 square feet (1500 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A kid's pool, a steam room, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Lantau hotel.
- 1 building
- 400 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 16146 sq ft of conference space
- 1500 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2006
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool1
- Indoor pool1
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court1
- Free theme park shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (17.1 km / 10.6 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free theme park shuttle; airport shuttle
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel offers 400 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Crystal Lotus – Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Enchanted Garden – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Sea Breeze Bar – This bar overlooks the ocean. Open selected days.
Walt's Cafe – Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open selected days.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Name change requests on reservations will not be accommodated.
Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions for express check-in 7 days prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 50 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 25 (from 3 to 11 years old)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Disneyland Hong Kong Hotel
- Disneyland Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Lantau Island
- Hong Kong Disneyland Lantau Island
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Lantau
- Hong Kong Disneyland Lantau
You should know
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.