Hotels near Kurinji Andavar Temple
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Kurinji Andavar Temple
Top hotels near Kurinji Andavar Temple
The minute you step through the doors of Kurinji Andavar Temple, you'll be immersed in an aura of tranquillity.
It's located in Kodaikanal, 2000 kilometres outside of New Delhi, the nation's capital.
You have access to 19 hotels within a short drive of Kurinji Andavar Temple, so it won't be too hard to find what you're after. We suggest The Carlton, a kilometre away. If that doesn't work, try the Kodai-By The Lake A Sterling Holiday Resorts (2 kilometres) or the JC Residency (2 kilometres).
If you need to rest up and refuel, pop into Hotel Kodai International. It's at 17/328, Laws Ghat Road, Kodaikanal, only an easy stroll away from Kurinji Andavar Temple.
Other Things to Do Near Kurinji Andavar TempleAfter you stop by Kurinji Andavar Temple, see what's available in the surrounding region:
- Take a trip to American University of India, a fascinating, modern institution that invites travellers at certain times.
- There are few spots more peaceful than the incredibly detailed interiors of a temple. Take some time to unwind at Kurinji Temple.
- Kurinji Temple Kodaikanal will leave you in awe of its intricate beauty and soothing atmosphere.
- Take some snacks to Silver Cascade and make the most of the scenic backdrop.
- Learn a lot about the traditions, beliefs and practices of the locals who worship at Lutheran Church.
How much is a hotel room in Kurinji Andavar Temple?
Hotels in Kurinji Andavar Temple start at AU$35 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.