Hotels Near Attukal Waterfalls
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Attukal Waterfalls
Top hotels near Attukal Waterfalls
Inhale the crisp, clean air and soak in the serene atmosphere at Attukal Waterfalls.
It is located in Tamil Nadu.
Accommodation options surrounding Attukal Waterfalls are not easily available. If you're willing to stay 55 kilometres away, the KTDC Lake Palace Thekkady is a great option. Alternatively, consider the Paradisa Plantation Retreat (65 kilometres away) or the Rainforest Boutique Resort (95 kilometres away).
Sightseeing can be exhausting! When it's time to re-energise, go to Naiker Tea Stall. It's only a short wander from Attukal Waterfalls. When the tummy starts to rumble, check out the menu at Sankereswari Store Kamaraj Bazzer. Seeking a couple of frothies? Stop by Cheers Park A/C Bar and meet some new friends.
Other Things to Do Near Attukal WaterfallsThis region has plenty more available:
- Those who appreciate natural structures will be astounded by Muniyara Dolmens, an intriguing rock formation.
- Admire the stunning landscapes of Rajamalai National Park, a haven for native flora and fauna.
- What better way to get to the heart of a new destination than to discover its spirituality? Journey to Periya Nayaki Amman Temple to get a real sense of the region.
- Arulmigu Balasubramanya Temple will leave you amazed by its elaborately designed interior and soothing atmosphere.
- Venture to Anayirangal Dam to admire the capacity this structure can hold.
It's a stress-free commute by rail to Attukal Waterfalls. Just disembark the train at Bodinayakanur, the most convenient station, and then it's about 0.8 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Attukal Waterfalls?
Hotels in Attukal Waterfalls start at AU$19 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.