Hotels near Kristi Babcock Memorial Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Kristi Babcock Memorial Park
Top hotels near Kristi Babcock Memorial Park
Hotels Near Kristi Babcock Memorial ParkWhen a major event is happening at Kristi Babcock Memorial Park, you can hear the excitement of the crowd for blocks.
To get there, you'll have to drive to Newburgh. It's situated 130 kilometres from the state capital, Albany.
If you're looking for a hotel within 10 kilometres of Kristi Babcock Memorial Park, you'll come across 15 different places. The Caldwell House Bed & Breakfast and Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport are excellent options.
We all know how expensive vacations can get. Fortunately, there's a few modest options in the area. Check what the Ramada Newburgh/West Point and the Days Inn Newburgh Stewart International are offering.
Other Things to Do Near Kristi Babcock Memorial ParkAfter you've left Kristi Babcock Memorial Park, check what else is happening in the area:
- Discover the world of wartime precision and order and be educated on the art of war at National Purple Heart Hall of Honor.
- Tour New Windsor Cantonment State Historic Site to learn about the region's heritage and life in the past.
- With a varied schedule of festivals and displays, it's guarunteed you'll come across something that appeals to you at Storm King Art Center.
- Collect a bit of knowledge by spending some time at New York Military Academy, a historic place of learning.
- Take the children along to learn all about the natural world at Hudson Highlands Nature Museum.
How much is a hotel room in Kristi Babcock Memorial Park?
Hotels in Kristi Babcock Memorial Park start at AU$69 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.