ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Hairdryers are featured in all 20 rooms. Limited housekeeping is available.
Enjoy the free kids' club and sauna. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, coffee/tea in a common area and laundry facilities. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also the convenience of a free ski shuttle.
With a stay at this 4-star Perisher Valley lodge, you'll be 27.5 km (17.1 mi) from Lake Jindabyne.
Altitude - The Lodge Smiggins ratings based on 12 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Altitude - The Lodge Smiggins
Great place to stay
9 Sep. 2017 by Phil J
Hi Sean, thanks for taking the time to provide such great feedback, we really appreciate it. It looks like we really hit the spot with your stay! I hope we'll see you again soon.
Welcoming Lodge still accommodation
About the Altitude - The Lodge SmigginsLocation 13 Plum Pine Road, Smiggin Holes, Kosciuszko National Park, NSW 2624
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A sauna, a free kid's club, and an arcade/games room are also featured at Altitude - The Lodge Smiggins. A ski shuttle and A train station pick-up shuttle are free. This 4-star Perisher Valley lodge is smoke free.
- 20 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (free)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Games room or arcade
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Cooma, NSW (OOM-Snowy Mountains) (75.6 km / 47 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up and ski shuttle
Altitude - The Lodge Smiggins offers 20 forms of accommodation. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM.
Altitude - The Lodge Smiggins has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the lodge include a sauna.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Check-out by 9:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 2 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 2 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve limited onsite parking. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Altitude Lodge Smiggins Perisher Valley
- Altitude Lodge Smiggins
- Altitude Smiggins Perisher Valley
- Altitude Lodge Smiggins Kosciuszko National Park
- Altitude Smiggins Kosciuszko National Park
- Lodge Altitude - The Lodge Smiggins Kosciuszko National Park
- Kosciuszko National Park Altitude - The Lodge Smiggins Lodge
- Altitude - The Lodge Smiggins Kosciuszko National Park
- Altitude Lodge Smiggins
- Altitude Smiggins
- Lodge Altitude - The Lodge Smiggins
- Altitude The Lodge Smiggins
You should know
- Altitude - The Lodge Smiggins offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Children 2 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.