ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 41 rooms feature LCD TVs with digital channels, and you can enjoy sofa beds, DVD players and hairdryers. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Additionally, phones, irons/ironing boards and desks are available.
A relaxing visit to Spa Sublime can include deep-tissue massages and hot stone massages along with facials, body treatments and mani/pedis. The restaurant, Jamison Views Restaurant, serves local and international cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Enjoy the fitness centre, seasonal outdoor swimming pool and pool loungers. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a conference centre and laundry facilities. Each morning continental breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
With a stay at this 4.5-star Katoomba hotel, you'll be 2 km (1.2 mi) from Leura Cascades and 2.9 km (1.8 mi) from Three Sisters.
Hotel Mountain Heritage - Blue Mountains ratings based on 348 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Mountain Heritage - Blue Mountains
About the Hotel Mountain Heritage - Blue MountainsLocation Apex & Lovel Streets, Katoomba, NSW 2780
Hotel Mountain Heritage - Blue Mountains offers its guests a full-service spa, a fitness centre, and a seasonal outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 3854 square feet (358 square metres) and includes conference centres. A library, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Hotel Mountain Heritage - Blue Mountains. Free self parking is available. This 4.5-star Katoomba hotel is smoke free.
- 41 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- 3854 sq ft of conference space
- 358 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1908
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (112 km / 69.6 mi)
- Train station: Katoomba Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Mountain Heritage - Blue Mountains offers 41 forms of accommodation with DVD players and minibars. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Electric kettle
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Jamison Views Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 9:00 PM.
Guests arriving after 9:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 30.0 per stay.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 19 for adults and AUD 13 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 30.0 per stay
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mountain Heritage Hotel Retreat
- Mountain Heritage Hotel Retreat Katoomba
- Mountain Heritage Retreat
- Mountain Heritage Retreat Katoomba
- Mountain Heritage Hotel Katoomba
- Mountain Heritage Katoomba
- Mountain Heritage Hotel Spa Retreat
- Hotel Mountain Heritage Blue Mountains Katoomba
- Hotel Mountain Heritage Blue Mountains
- Mountain Heritage Blue Mountains Katoomba
- Mountain Heritage Blue Mountains
- Mountain Heritage Hotel
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in November and close in March.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 7 PM
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.