Hotels Near Kangaroo Point
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Kangaroo Point
Top hotels near Kangaroo Point
At Kangaroo Point, you'll be able to leave behind the city rush and take a much-needed break.
To get there, you'll need to drive to Cervantes. It's situated 170 kilometres from the state capital, Perth.
There aren't many hotels really close to Kangaroo Point. Nevertheless, you're sure to find something right out of the 4 options within 10 kilometres. Why not check the rates at the Pinnacles Edge Resort and Cervantes Pinnacles Motel?
Other Things to Do Near Kangaroo PointThe area has much more going on:
- If the go, go, go of travelling gets too much, you can always take a minute at Hangover Bay.
- Head away from the crowds in the city with an outing to Nambung National Park, where the surrounding nature will soon replenish low spirits.
- Hike through Lesueur National Park, where the habitat of local flora and fauna is being safeguarded for future generations.
- Take some time to appreciate the natural environment at Lake Thetis.
- There's no need to be worried about being a stranger to the region. There's a wealth of information on offer at Pinnacles Visitor Centre.
How much is a hotel room in Kangaroo Point?
Hotels in Kangaroo Point start at AU$125 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.