Hotels Near Hangover Bay
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Hangover Bay
Top hotels near Hangover Bay
You'll want to set aside ample time to really explore Hangover Bay.
It's to be found in Cervantes. Relax and enjoy the 170 kilometres journey from Perth, the state capital.
It might be a bit tricky finding a place to stay in the immediate vicinity of Hangover Bay. But don't worry, there are 3 possibilities that are fairly close by. Take a look at the facilities at the Pinnacles Edge Resort and Cervantes Pinnacles Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Hangover BayBefore you head home, think about checking out the local region:
- On a crisp, blue day, Nambung National Park is a fantastic space to take pleasure in everything that Mother Nature has to offer.
- Soak up the beautiful vistas of Kangaroo Point, a refuge for native flora and fauna.
- On a sunny day, Lesueur National Park is a wonderful space to take pleasure in everything that Mother Nature has to offer.
- Take a trip to The Pinnacles and gaze at this remarkable natural formation.
- Bring along some snacks and sit on the banks of Lake Thetis.
How much is a hotel room in Hangover Bay?
Hotels in Hangover Bay start at AU$125 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.