ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 19 holiday park feature flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers. Fridges, microwaves and hobs make in-room dining convenient. Housekeeping is available on request.
This smoke-free holiday park offers a garden, barbecues and a picnic area. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Places within a 15-minute drive of this 3-star Jindabyne holiday park include Nuggets Crossing Shopping Centre and Banjo Patterson Park.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 83 reviews
About the Kosciuszko Tourist ParkLocation 1400 Kosciuszko Road, Jindabyne, NSW 2627
As a guest of Kosciuszko Tourist Park, you'll find a BBQ, a garden, and a picnic area. The front desk is open around the clock. Self parking is free. This 3-star Jindabyne holiday park is smoke free.
- 19 guestrooms or units
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Kosciuszko Tourist Park offers 19 forms of accommodation. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Fridges, microwaves and coffee/tea makers are provided. Housekeeping is provided on request.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Sunday: 8:00 AM-5:30 PM
Towels and bed linens are not included in the room rate for Cedar Cabins and Heritage Chalets 2 Bedroom. Towels and bed linens are available for a surcharge or guests may bring their own. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 300 per stay
- Towels/sheets: AUD 15 per person, per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
This property is located in Kosciuszko National Park. A national park fee of AUD 17 to AUD 30 per person/vehicle is required for entry. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kosciuszko Tourist Park Holiday Park Jindabyne
- Kosciuszko Tourist Park Holiday Park
- Kosciuszko Tourist Park Jindabyne
- Kosciuszko Tourist Park Jinda
- Kosciuszko Tourist Park Holiday Park Kosciuszko National Park
- Kosciuszko Tourist Park Kosciuszko National Park
- Kosciuszko Tourist Park Park