Hotels Near Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Top hotels near Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
So you're thinking about a visit to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University? We can help!
It's not going to be the only attraction you're going to want to see in Hyderabad, a special city that's loved by many.
Select from 10 hotels and short-stay apartments within easy commuting distance of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. The Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre is only 3 kilometres away. If you can't book a room there, take a squiz at the facilities at The Palazzo or the OYO Rooms Sujana Forum Mall, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Rather not spend too much on a room? This area has all your bases covered when it comes to low-price hotels. You can't ignore the GenX Banjara Hills and the ICONHOMES.
Being a tourist can be thirsty work! When it's time for a break, pop in to Coffee World. It's just an easy walk from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. When you can't plan your next move without having a big meal, visit Chillies Restaurant. Lastly, Mavericks Bar & Grill is the spot to be for a glass of wine or a beer.
Other Things to Do Near Jawaharlal Nehru Technological UniversityAfter spending time at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, see what else is happening in the area:
- Hear the thunderous applause of the crowd when attending a concert at Hyderabad International Convention Centre, regarded as playing host to outstanding music and entertainment.
- HITEX Exhibition Centre is a dedicated centre for events and meetings, conveniently surrounded by an excellent mix of bistros and bars.
- Toli Masjid is a distinctive monument in the area and an important meeting area for Islamic followers.
- Go for a stroll around Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre, a unique conference and event centre.
- The entire family will have great fun discovering local cultural traditions at Shilparamam Cultural Village.
Forget the car and head to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University by rail. KPHB Colony Metro Station, the closest station, is a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University?
Hotels in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University start at AU$26 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.