Hotels near Jane Austen's House Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Jane Austen's House Museum
Jane Austen's House Museum is certainly worth telling your friends and family about!
The locals are sure to tell you it's among the best attractions in Alton.
If you're in need of your next caffeine hit, there's always Cassandras Cup not far away. When you can't plan your next move without having a big meal, head to The Greyfriar. Seeking a couple of beers? Spend some time at The French Horn and meet other travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Jane Austen's House MuseumTake in all that Jane Austen's House Museum offers, but don't forget to also explore the surrounding area:
- Step back a few years and discover the accounts of those who lived in a different time at Curtis Museum.
- With many compelling and unusual pieces, Allen Gallery provides a premium day out.
- Appreciate the quiet of Church of St Lawrence, an ideal place to escape from the hectic nature of everyday life.
- While walking through Gilbert White's House and Garden and The Oates, think about those who once lived here.
- If you're into golf, arrange a game or two at Blacknest Golf and Country Club.
How much is a hotel room in Jane Austen's House Museum?
Hotels in Jane Austen's House Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.