Hotels near Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque
Top hotels near Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque
Curious souls will adore learning about the religious happenings at Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque.
You can view it in Bandar Seri Begawan, the nation's capital city.
There are 8 listed hotels within a short commute of Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque. The Brunei Hotel (3 kilometres), the Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam (2 kilometres) and the Jubilee Hotel (3 kilometres) are all great options.
Also don't forget that there's a great upscale hotel, The Empire Hotel & Country Club, 11 kilometres away.
For a delicious tea or coffee, head to Hip and Healthy (Bandar Seri Begawan). The Taurean is a great venue to have lunch or dinner and is only 0.5 kilometres away. It's at Bandar Seri Begawan.
Other Things to Do Near Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah MosqueAfter you've left Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque, check what else is on offer in the area:
- Try not to break the piggy bank at The Mall.
- Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque is a unique attraction in the area and an important site for Muslim followers in the community.
- Whenever it's a gloomy day outside, take shelter inside Royal Regalia Museum. You'll discover some fantastic historical stories as well!
- Get dressed in your spiffiest golf duds and have a shot at Royal Brunei Golf Club.
- International Convention Centre puts on a huge range of events and conferences, so you should come across something of interest.
How much is a hotel room in Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque?
Hotels in Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque start at AU$48 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.