Serviced Apartments in Jakarta
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Jakarta
Apartment Hotels in Jakarta
Short stay apartments in Jakarta
What feels like a home away from home and a holiday all in one? An apartment, that's what! Chuck in a separate bedroom or two, an equipped kitchen and stacks of space, and you'll soon forget about that teeny hotel room you had your eye on. Whether you're in Jakarta for a couple of days or a couple of weeks, we'll help you score the perfect pad.Popular luxury apartments in Jakarta
Be treated like the celeb you are and lock in indulgent accommodation in Jakarta. No poky rooms. No rock-hard mattresses. No siree. Book a few nights at a gorgeous apartment and experience a world of luxury.
- Fraser Residence Sudirman Jakarta: Wouldn't mind a sauna? Perhaps luggage storage facilities too? This indulgent home away from home ticks all the boxes.
- Fraser Place Setiabudi Jakarta: This apartment offers a sauna and 24-hour front desk services.
If being cooped up in a hotel room gives your kids cabin fever, check in to an apartment. With room to move, the amenities of home and oodles of kid-friendly activities, it'll turn a nice family holiday into an unforgettable one.
- The Cupcake Suites: a children's pool and an outdoor pool are just a couple of things that make this place a firm family favourite.
- Bassura City Apartment By Mediapura: It's hard to satisfy everyone. But a children's pool and an outdoor pool might just do the trick.
If you're headed off to Jakarta for business, it makes sense to stay in an apartment. How come? No eating out every night (you'll likely have a kitchen), no laundry fees (hello washing machine) and no racking up big bills on the hotel mini bar. Nuff said. Consider a comfy property:
- Fraser Place Setiabudi Jakarta (2 kilometres from downtown Jakarta): When you have to keep your nose to the grindstone, you'll be relieved to have fitness facilities and breakfast services to make things a little cruisier.
- Casa Grande Apartment by Mediapura (4 kilometres from downtown Jakarta): In between doing a little work here and there from this property, you'll be able to access parking facilities and fitness facilities.
Hotels are a great choice if you simply want a clean and comfy place to spend your nights after a long day of adventures. However, if you'd prefer a home away from home, go for an apartment. Prepare meals in your kitchen or kitchenette and watch your favourite TV show in the lounge room. You'll feel like you're turning the key in your own front door.
Apartment Accommodation In Jakarta
Apartment hotels in Jakarta provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Jakarta apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Jakarta. Book with us now and feel at home.