Hotels near Istana Nurul Iman
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Istana Nurul Iman
Ready to plan your Istana Nurul Iman adventure? You're guaranteed to have a great time.
If you've always hoped to visit Bandar Seri Begawan, this is a terrific excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's action-packed captial.
Indulge yourself with a few nights at the Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam. Only 4 kilometres away, it's definitely worth paying a tad more for the great service.
When you need tea or coffee to keep yourself on your feet, try out HARUMAELSA CAFE (Jalan Pulaie, Bandar Seri Begawan). You'll find it only 0.3 kilometres from Istana Nurul Iman. For something more filling, order some food at Food Court (27 Simpang 75, Bandar Seri Begawan). It's just 0.7 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Istana Nurul ImanAfter you're finished at Istana Nurul Iman, check what else is going on in the region:
- Go for a stroll around International Convention Centre, a principal conference and event venue.
- Search for some gifts for your family at Times Square Shopping Center.
- Teach the locals your style and skill with a game of golf at Royal Brunei Golf Club.
- History enthusiasts will enjoy Royal Regalia Museum, an excellent place to uncover interesting tales from bygone days.
- Leave behind all your earthly problems and ponder the meaning of life at Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque
How much is a hotel room in Istana Nurul Iman?
Hotels in Istana Nurul Iman start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.