Hotels Near Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters
Top hotels near Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters
Getting ready for your adventure to Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters? Don't head off until you've checked out these helpful tips.
This attraction is certainly not the only thing the well-loved city of Port Stephens has to offer.
Don't spend all your time travelling to Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters. Book a room at any of the 9 accommodations within 10 kilometres. Look into The Retreat Port Stephens and ibis Styles Port Stephens Salamander Shores.
Don't break your budget on accommodation. Make a reservation at the Gateway Lifestyle Birubi Beach, merely 8 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Irukandji Shark & Ray EncountersBe brave and check what's happening in the region around Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters:
- No matter whether you prefer to drink lagers or stouts, you'll definitely enjoy a stop at Murray's Craft Brewing Co.
- Wine aficionados should definitely head to Port Stephens Winery. Ask about the grape varietals and how the bottling is done, then try the finished product during a tasting session.
- Grab your sunnies, hat and towel, and travel to Samurai Beach for a full day of fun in the sun.
- Get away from your busy life and head to Oakvale Farm and Fauna World. You and the little tykes can watch the critters in a tranquil, open surrounding.
- Stop and grab a snack or find some great deals at Salamander Bay Shopping Centre.
How much is a hotel room in Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters?
Hotels in Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters start at AU$116 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.