Hotels Near Hunter Mountain
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Hunter Mountain
Top hotels near Hunter Mountain
Getting ready to explore the runs at Hunter Mountain?
You'll find it in Kingston, 200 kilometres away from Trenton, the state capital.
Positioned just a kilometre from Hunter Mountain, the Scribner's Lodge is the best hotel in the immediate vicinity.
If you're a bargain hunter, the SunView Motel, 7 kilometres away, will be your best bet.
Get your morning started right with a stop at Cumberland Farms. Fortunately, it's not far from Hunter Mountain. You don't need to spend hours looking for a decent meal. Pe King Restaurant should have what you need. As your day winds down and you feel like a beer or two, stroll over to Ronni MacGregor's Pub.
Other Things to Do Near Hunter MountainTry not to spend all your time at Hunter Mountain. This region has heaps more going on:
- Mountain Top Arboretum is a lovely space to expand your knowledge of tree species and to take a rest.
- Whether you're a learner or experienced skier, you'll be sure to enjoy trying out the slopes at Windham Mountain Resort.
- The scenic landscapes you can admire from the peak of Indian Head Mountain are sure to impress.
- Grab your family and go to Kaaterskill Falls to stretch your legs in the great outdoors.
- Visitors of all tastes and inclinations will be stimulated by the collection of impressive artworks at James Cox Gallery.
How much is a hotel room in Hunter Mountain?
Hotels in Hunter Mountain start at AU$290 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.