Hotels near Howletts Zoo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Howletts Zoo
Introduce yourself to the unique residents at Howletts Zoo.
It is to be found in Canterbury.
Want to save your hard-earned cash for dining and experiences? Stay at one of the area's budget options. The Upper Ansdore and the Kipps Canterbury are definitely worth thinking about.
There is a variety of top-quality accommodations in this area. Why not loosen your purse strings and really spoil yourself? You can't surpass the Canterbury Cathedral Lodge and Broome Park Golf Club by Diamond Resorts.
Just 0.9 kilometres from Howletts Zoo is Florries Tea Shop, where you can get strong coffee and tasty treats. Head to 96 High St, Bridge, Canterbury to get your fix. If it's time to find a spot for lunch or dinner, get going to The White Horse Inn. This popular restaurant is located at 53 High Street, Bridge, Canterbury.
Other Things to Do Near Howletts ZooWhile you're here, get familiar with the area surrounding Howletts Zoo:
- To satisfy the kids, bring them along to Howletts Wild Animal Park, where the animals will keep them engrossed.
- Grab your buddies and play a few rounds at Canterbury Golf Club.
- Find a retreat from the outside world and revitalise your spirits at St. Martin's Church.
- Amble around the hallowed corridors of St. Augustine's Abbey to learn more about monastic oaths.
- For people organising a trip to Canterbury Christ Church University, consider looking to see if there are any campus tours happening.
No car, no worries. Venture to Howletts Zoo on the train. Jump off at Bekesbourne, the nearest station, and then walk 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Howletts Zoo?
Hotels in Howletts Zoo start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.